Friday 13 April 2012

Fashion is who YOU are....

Hello friends
In the past few months I have started reading and following many blogs..many on makeup and beauty..some on fashion and I can say that I have also been bitten by the BLOGGING bug.
I remember when Big B (Amitabh Bacchan) started blogging my first reaction was how does he have so much time in his busy life to post every day(almost everyday when he started). But now when I have started my own blog..lemme see how much time I can give to it.
2 days ago I was watching a tv series, Jane by Design(its nothing great but I had nothing better to do) and I heard a saying that I liked very much and that is, yeah you guessed right 'Fashion is who YOU are...' Now-a-days people like to make their own fashion statement rather than following someone blindly. I realised that I have never followed any trend blindly. It is very important for me to be comfortable with what I am wearing.
Through this blog I just want to let my creative juices flow and this blog will be about fashion, beauty, lifestyle and any topic which I believe in.
Ciao
Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment